* Update 6/5/20: Yearbook sales have ended. However I have GOOD NEWS! Even if you missed all the previous deadlines you can still order a yearbook directly through the publisher.
*Please note the following information:
- Books that are sold after all deadlines will be sold at a premium, which means that they will be a higher price than what was originally offered.
- Yearbooks ordered by using post approval sales will ship directly to the purchasers address, NOT to Canyon Lake Middle School. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to put in an accurate address that we can ship to. Shipping charges may apply.
- Please use this link to purchase your CLMS 2020 Yearbook directly from the publisher.
Click Here to:
- For any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Quinn via email at Joseph.Quinn@leusd.k12.ca.us
* Update 6/3/20: A third order was created for anyone that placed an order through SchoolPay on or before June 2nd, 2020. These books are scheduled to arrive on or before July 2nd. Details on how these books will be distributed will be posted here as well as emailed out via ParentSquare.
* Update 5/28/20: A second shipment of yearbooks was ordered and should arrive on June 17th. These books are for those that ordered on or before 5/27/20. Details on how these books will be distributed will be posted here as well as emailed out via ParentSquare.
* Update 6/2/20: A third shipment of yearbooks was ordered and should arrive on July 2nd. These books are for those that placed an order on or after May 28th.
Order dates pre May 17th: Books have been distributed.
Order dates May 18th to May 27th: Books are scheduled to arrive on June 17th.
Order dates dated May 28th or later: Books are scheduled to arrive on July 2nd.
* Details on distribution will be forthcoming.