1. Students did Tuesday's DLR for Week 35
2. Students made a section in their Table of Contents labeled Identification Chart. Basically, there is 3 columns. In the first column, all of the main characters of The Outsiders are listed. There are 10 main characters in the story The Outsiders. In the second section, it is titled Physical Traits. Students were responsible for writing 2-3 physical characteristics for each of the main characters. Lastly, in the last column write the words Personality Traits. In this section, write down 2-3 personality characteristics that fit each character. All of this information can be found in Chp. 1. A description of Randy Adderson and Bob Sheldon is found in Chp. 2.
3. Teacher showed students a picture of all of the actors and actresses that played the characters in the movie. Addi tonally, the teacher described a few of the characters physical traits and personality traits.
4. Students finished listening to Chp. 2 of The Outsiders.
Independent Study Students:
1. All of the above except #1.